Thursday, January 8, 2009

When do you know when its over?


After much contemplation, exhaustive discussions, arguements and tears, our marriage is over.  For months I didn't want to admit the truth and looked past the signs but, everything down deep into my bones knew it was over.  So, why didn't I want to see it?  I asked myself about the fear of being alone, going back onto the dating scene (which is a nightmare), but that wasn't it.  

I didn't want to be a failure.  I didn't want to admit that it didn't work, "we" didn't work.  I didn't want to admit that the love we had wasn't enough.  You can love someone so much and think you will spend the rest of your life with them, then its over.  The ending of a relationship is hard, too hard but we will get through this, hopefully as friends, someday.  

No comments: